Half Cup Bras
Types of Bras
Half cup bras - from
push up bras
there are several cleavage enhancing bra styles
Half bras as their name suggests are sexy
that offer less breast coverage than regular
covers about three quarters of the breast tissue and provides light to medium support under your everyday and lower cut clothing.
While not as dramatic as, say a
push up bra
this exotic bra style rests low and flat across the center of the bustline, and is designed to push the breasts forward and together for an enhanced cleavage.
Similar in shape to the balconette bra, this brassiere style tends to be a little less revealing than other sexy bras simply because it offers a bit more coverage.
The design of this bra lends itself well to a firmer bustline, while offering a beautiful fashionable shape and smooth silhouette.
It is ideal for your low cut tops, sweaters blouses and dresses.
HerRoom Lingerie We Buy For Ourselves
Related Exotic Lingerie Articles
Types of Bras
- A comprehensive intimate apparel guide to some of today's most popular bra styles.
Bra Size Calculator
- Finding the right bra size is easy with this three step guide. You can do it yourself, or have a friend help you.
Bra Size Converter
- Bra sizes vary alot from country to country. Find your bra size with this easy conversion chart.
- Demi bras offer less coverage than full bras and more than the peekaboo balconette bra. Demi bras cover the nipple and about half to ¾ of the breast.
Padded Push Up Bras
- When women want to increase and flaunt some cleavage, a push up bra with padding is the perfect choice.
- From sheer bras and sheer camisoles to the sheer micro bikini panty and sheer nightgown, these are the ultimate in sexy exotic lingerie.
- Open bras and sexy lingerie are a marvelous way to add some spice to your love life and impress that special someone.
Leave half cup bras and return to exotic lingerie