Push Up Bra Secrets
Types of Bras
The much loved push up bra
is designed to give the appearance of a fuller cleavage.
Also known as the miracle bra it is a lingerie and intimate apparel must-have for every well dressed woman's lingerie drawer.
Pushup bras offer far more coverage than
demi cup bras
and the peekaboo
Incredibly versatile, these sexy
can literally make men go weak in the knees and women more voluptuous than they ever dreamed.
Sound too good to be true? Just what makes a
Its clever design and ability to create more cleavage by enhancing your natural assets. This brassiere accentuates the breasts by pushing them forward together and upward.
When it comes to today's pushup bra styles the most popular is the underwire bra
and lace bras.
These brassieres have extra padding cleverly tucked away along the outer sides - usually a foam or soft gel built into rounded cups that are angled to maximize cleavage and lift.
are usually made of a lace, satin, silk or the latest soft velvety microfiber fabric, and are the perfect choice for both dressy and everyday wear.
Pushup cotton bras tend to be more casual and have a greater choice of sportier brassiere styles.
Related Pushup Bra Articles
Types of Bras
- A comprehensive intimate apparel guide to some of today's most popular types of bras, and what makes them so popular.
Bra Size Calculator
- Determining bra size is easy with this bra size guide in 3 easy steps.
- A demi cup bra is a pretty
half cup bra
that offers less coverage than traditional
which have a full cup.
- love Bali bras but not their price? Find hundreds of your favorite brassieres at fantastic prices!
- Looking for a great deal on a particular intimate apparel style or exotic lingerie style? Check out the biggest lingerie store online today, eBay.com for the best selection.
Leave Push Up Bra and return to exotic lingerie