The Ultimate Maternity
Maternity Nightgowns, Comfy Pajamas & Maternity Sleepwear
A beautiful maternity nightgown
is a great way to help you as a new mother relax and enjoy precious moments both during and after your pregnancy.
What makes them so unique? These nightgowns are specially designed
styles for women who are pregnant.
are loose around the waist, allowing you to move freely and comfortably as your pregnancy progresses.
Being pregnant does not mean that you have to compromise lingerie style for comfort.
Here we'll take a look at some popular styles that give you the best of both worlds...
- The breathability of natural cotton fabric combined with the comfort of a night gown makes this a great choice for mothers to be.
Easy to wash, long-wearing and soft, cotton comes in a good variety of light and heavier weights for every season and to suit every mother to be's taste.
are also available in a plethora of styles that range from V-neck, round-neck, full-sleeved, sleeveless, knee-length, and ankle-length.
Most new mothers favor knee length nightgowns because they're easy to wear and practical to maneuver around the baby. Paired with a matching robe, they make a nice lingerie set with a polished look.
– Many maternity night gowns also double as nursing nightgowns and feature a split front or reversed pleats for convenient and easy access for the baby to breastfeed.
– Nothing is more beautiful than the image of a mom-to-be in a flowing ankle-length nightgown. This classic take on the maternity gown is a favorite of pregnant women everywhere.
While night gowns are a big part of maternity lingerie, having the appropriate
to wear can also make life so much easier while you are pregnant and after the baby is born.
Let's take a look at a few popular styles...
Cotton Robes – If you think bathrobes are only for the shower, think again.
A soft and stretchy cotton robe over a nightgown or matching pajamas will keep you warm without sacrificing comfort.
Zip Front Robe
– This robe is a great option during your first trimester, but may prove to be uncomfortable as your belly gets bigger.
It is very comfortable and useful when you are nursing your baby.
- Cotton Pajamas – Ladies pajamas are a great choice if you aren't comfortable wearing a night gown. They are also great as loungewear and tend to be warmer than nightgowns, making them a good option for women who tend to feel the cold.
with a comfortable elastic or drawstring waist band that expands easily for a stretchy and flexible fit.
Avoid any maternity lingerie that chafes or is too tight on your tummy.
By choosing the right pajamas, robes and
night gowns when
you are pregnant, you’ll be able to breeze through your pregnancy in style.
Leave maternity nightgown and return to night gowns
Leave maternity nightgown and return to exotic lingerie