Plus Size Tips
Plus Size Lingerie
With just the click of your mouse you can find everything you want from the comfort of your own home.
large size bras
and womens underwear to
plus size nightgowns
and plus size shapewear, there is a veritable cornucopia of choice to please every lingerie diva.
Lingerie stores online generally carry up to 6x (some to 10X) to fit most of their plus customers.
Some specialize in
plus size bras
and plus size womens lingerie, while others simply add it to their regular lines.
Feminine Lingerie Plus Size Tips
Take a good look at the many different
types of bras
and opt for bra styles that fit properly and don't bind uncomfortably or cut into your skin.
Anything too small can actually make you look bigger than you really are.
It's important to make sure you have the right bra measurement.
Determining bra size is not difficult. So, if, you aren't sure about
finding the right bra size
or the different styles and
or you haven't been measured in the last few months, then try our easy to use
bra size calculator
for a quick reference.
Brassiere manufacturer's styles and sizes can vary greatly, and any bra fit advice should be used as a guide only.
Or, if you prefer, invest some time with a professional fitter at a specialty lingerie store to make certain you're wearing the right brassiere style and
correct bra size.
Bra Fit Problems
- If the breasts spill over the cup into the armpits, the cup is too small. Go up a cup (eg. from D to DD)
- If the back strap rides up, the bra band strap may be too
big. Tighten the bra straps
- If the breasts are saggy, the brassiere isn't providing enough support. Choose a bra with criss-cross straps, and/or an underwire bra with better support.
- If the straps dig into the shoulders, choose a bra with wider/padded straps for better support. It will alleviate pressure on your shoulders for better comfort.
Plus Lingerie Panties
For plus size
panties, remember that bikinis are not usually as attractive under clothes as a panty style that covers to the natural waistline.
For a smooth sleek look and fit, try a plus size thong or full panty brief. This will eliminate a pantyline and bulge around the hips.
HerRoom Lingerie We Buy For Ourselves
Related Articles - Plus Size Bras
Plus Size Lingerie
- a comprehensive guide to plus size intimate apparel
Plus Size Open Bra
- a closer look at the variety of open bras for plus sizes.
Plus Size Shelf Bra
- the dos and dont's of shopping for shelf bras.
Leave feminine lingerie plus size and return to exotic lingerie